When embarking on any big project it is important to take the buyer's approval on the base level concept. This is done by taking the brief and creating a miniature which will have the size, the colour and the look. Once this is presented to the Client. The journey towards creating the big project becomes more open and the acceptance levels increase at both ends. The fun of creating a concept is that you can mix and match different colours and different angles of the concept. The outcome is safe, amazing and full of happiness. Afterall Client is GOD.
The joy of making a customised painting is one of discovering the boundaries of the other person's imagination. Though art is fluid but, it is a process. It has steps which lead to the final concept. You talk to the Client as if they are telling you a story. This can only happen if they trust you and respect you as a person. If it is purely a commercial transaction then it is bound to fail. It requires the love and care that a new born requires. When the story is told, it is absorbed, it is nurished and then it blossoms on the Canvas. The outcome is left to the spirit and the soul, the bliss of looking at the joy of the beholder is the ultimate prize for the artist.
1. Check the Size of the wall
2. Check the Size of the Painting
3. See the colours in the room
4. Match the colours with the colour of the Painting
5. Check the depth of the painting
6. Check the concept of the painting ( does it gel with the personality of your home/office )
7. When everything matches check the cost
8. Once all elements are checked and you are happy bring the baby home
9. Make buying a Painting a enjoyable process